Have you been struggling with finding the time to stay healthy and motivated? We all know how important self-care is, so now is the time to start! Join other local moms and registered dietitian, Kristen Vicidomino, to set yourself up for success with weight loss or weight management and incorporating healthy habits into your daily routine. Whether you need a health overhaul or just some small tweaks, this group is perfect for you! All mamas are welcome! Kristen has experience with weight management, maintaining healthy habits through pregnancy and breastfeeding, and nutrition advice and ideas for your little ones too!
Join us weekly for:
- Body composition analysis (first and last sessions).
- Meal planning and recipe ideas for the whole family.
- Guidance on exercise plans for weight management.
- Special topics weekly and tailored for the group! Examples include: “Eating Out for Success”, “Confused about Carbohydrates?”, “The Truth about Fad Diets”, “No Time to Spare? Quick and Easy Meals!”
- Support and Accountability - No unrealistic expectations and fellow mom support and encouragement!
- Weekly weigh-ins (optional)
Session Starts Jan 9!
6 week session
Every Wednesdays from 7:30-8:30 PM
January 9 – February 20
Location: 251 West Central St, Natick
Cost: $175 (6 weeks)
Email email@example.com to sign up!
One to one nutrition counseling offered either at your home or our private office space. After the initial meeting to better understand your needs, a weight loss plan is specifically designed for you to achieve your weight loss goals and maintaining it for life. The meetings include weigh-in, food log review, and positive reinforcement.
Our Nutritionist Kristen has extensive knowledge in pregnancy and breastfeeding nutrition, infant, toddler, and child allergies, meals, and feeding guidance.
Have any questions about our group or one to one services? Please contact us!
We currently do not accept insurance and are private pay only. However, we do provide you with the forms to use for reimbursement from your insurance provider.
Did you know that many HSAs and FSA cover nutrition services? Do you know if your insurance does? Contact us and we will let you know!